Need All The Details?
Call 1.855.KNOVATE or Request More Information.
Learn about funding alternatives for icurio.
MGSD has made the strategic decision to implement icurio because it affords each MGSD student the ability to use data rich content to meet their individual needs. In this 21st century teaching and learning environment, icurio is a natural fit for MGSD to reach every child, every day!
- Dr. Mark Edwards
- Mooresville Graded School District, NC
icurio. From the right content to the right engagement. All in one place.
As you shift from “traditional” classrooms and printed textbooks to a blended learning environment, using free open educational resources (OER) presents exciting opportunities to personalize learning and reduce instructional materials costs.
But vetting thousands of digital resources, organizing them, incorporating them into instruction and delivering them to students can be time-consuming and challenging for your teachers.
One learning engagement solution makes things much simpler.
It’s called icurio. And it starts with a powerful foundation of the right content.
Digital Content – Comprehensive, Standards-aligned, Organized
icurio includes Knovation’s library of 360,000+ open educational resources (OER)—each one hand-selected, contextualized and aligned to standards by expert educators to ensure quality, relevancy and comprehensive coverage for every grade, subject and learner. And with icurio, you can easily structure and organize digital resources according to your district curriculum, easing the transition away from textbooks.
360,000+ Digital Resources
Certified Learning Ready
Every resource we approve has gone through our 127-point resource certification process. Each resource is:
- Curated by expert educators to present only the best open educational resources (OER), all in one place
- Contextualized to align with state and Common Core standards and tagged according to 19 different format types and 57 characteristics to help meet each student’s needs
- Maintained to keep content current, add new resources, and optimize your district’s investment
- Certified Learning Ready for personalized, standards-aligned, efficient digital instruction
Aligned to District Curriculum
Knovation’s curriculum and content experts can help you align digital resources to your district’s curriculum maps and pacing guides to give your teachers a consistent structure and foundation for digital curriculum.
curriculum to understand your specific needs
a customized resource and organization structure within icurio that perfectly matches your curriculum
Select & Align
specific resources to your curriculum maps and pacing guides
Learn more about Knovation’s Curriculum Services. Download Overview.
Efficiently and effectively use digital resources to meet today’s instructional objectives.
Meaningfully connect to the right resources that make learning more engaging, more personal and ultimately, more successful.
Practically and cost-effectively provide teachers and students across every K-12 grade and subject with comprehensive access to the very best of OER, all in one place.
- Save tens of thousands of instructional materials dollars
- Return hundreds of hours back to teachers
- Increase student engagement inside and outside the classroom
- Improve personalized learning for every student
From the right content to the right engagement. All in one place.
The right content provides a powerful foundation, but it’s just the start. icurio was designed to grow with your district and provides the support your teachers and students need each step of the way as they transition to engaging, personalized blended learning.
Comprehensive, Standards-aligned Content
360,000+ standards-aligned digital resources for K-12, each hand-selected and contextualized by expert educators to ensure safety and relevancy to grade, subject, and learner.
Powerful Instruction Builder
Lets teachers easily create relevant, tailored, student-centered instruction that differentiates learning and addresses the intent of college- and career-ready standards.
Access content and build lessons in one interface. Then seamlessly deliver activities to students on a wide range of devices.
Engagement at the Point of Learning
Real-time personalized feedback allows the teacher to shift from director to guide, keeping students motivated, focused, and actively engaged in their learning.
Professional Learning and Support
Knovation is committed to preparing teachers for a successful transition to blended learning. That’s why we support every icurio implementation with ongoing professional learning throughout your subscription.
Perfect for personalized learning.
- Access 360,000+ digital resources for all K-12 curriculum areas, curated and aligned with state and Common Core standards
- Improve student engagement with videos, text, learning games, images, simulations, and more
- Combine flexible, dynamic content in unique ways to address learning outcomes for the whole class, small groups or individual students
- Increase teacher insight into student understanding
- Provide personalized feedback at the point of learning