icurio Professional Learning Solutions
As part of our strategy for success, each icurio subscription includes a customized professional learning plan co-developed as part of every school or district implementation. This plan will include options that support formal learning sessions delivered onsite, job-embedded learning opportunities, online courses and experiences in an online learning community.
Experience personalized professional learning that includes a customized combination of options, including:
- Year-long professional learning experience that begins and ends with a face-to-face on-site session. In between, participants experience webinars, online coaching, interactive learning and team-building experiences.
- Curricular-focused sessions. Follow-up provided via Know New Ideas online learning community.
- One-on-one or small group coaching onsite. Planning and debriefing sessions available as scheduled by district.
- Locally facilitated and customized for your district with support materials provided and recorded for playback.
- 15 hour, 5-week course.
- College credit available through Ashland University.
- Facilitated by an educational expert; 2 formats available.
Other Ongoing Professional Learning Available with Your Subscription
- Tools to encourage all educators to take full advantage of the complimentary Professional Learning services included in your subscription.
- Templates to spread the word about your icurio subscription to teachers, students, and parents.
- Monthly Teacher Tips email. Email Newsletters. Facebook. Twitter.
Know New Ideas
- Access to Knovation-sponsored learning community for educators to share their passion for teaching and accelerate use of digital resources in everyday teaching practice.
- Topical webinars available to subscriber districts nationwide. Monthly offerings recorded for playback. Register Today!